Friday 18 March 2011

Hotest Women Celebrities

Christina Hendricks

Christina Hendricks
With her ample bosom and sensuous curves, Christina Hendricks represents the league of few celebrities who are not afraid to embrace themselves as they are and flaunt it! Kudos to her. I’m loving the old Hollywood glamour she exudes….so classic and timeless!

Isla Fisher

Isla Fisher
Isla is an absolute cutie with a smile that can melt anyone! And considering, she has some best selling novels to her list of achievements, this hot young mom personifies beauty with brains.

Freido Pinto


I don’t know if all the hoopla surrouding Freida is justified considering her part in the movie Slumdog Millionaire was a mere 15 minutes or so. But I will agree that she is exotically stunning. And now having become Woody Allen’s newest muse, her future definitely looks starry bright!

Leighton Meester

 Leighton Meester
Ah! My darling Blair Waldorff. I would hate to know a character like her in real life but I love love love her style. I know a lot of you prefer Blake in Gossip Girl but I’m all about the headbands and bows and girly dresses. And Leighton’s quite the fashionista in real life as well. Not to mention her insanely hot GQ shot that will blow your socks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment